Join Meygan Caston, founder of Marriage365, for a 60-day journey that will transform the way you look at yourself and how you navigate relationships. Hosted on a private Facebook page (20 ladies per group), Meygan will share the secrets of how she overcame her fears and became a positive influence in her marriage and community.
Who is A Beautiful Mess for?
- Women who are ready for change and need the accountability to make it happen
- Women who want a safe place to share their struggles and successes
- Women who want to join other women who will support and not compete with you
- Women who want to break bad habits, heal past wounds, and find balance in their life
- Women who are ready to go on a journey of self discovery and find purpose in their life
- Access to a private Facebook page (yes, you must have Facebook in order to join the group)
- Hosted by Meygan Caston herself as well as another dedicated page coach who will guide you through A Beautiful Mess
- 1 teaching session per week with Meygan teaching on specific topics (all sessions are recorded so you can watch anytime on any device)
- 2 Q&A’s per month where Meygan answers your specific questions
- Weekly journal worksheets that will help you grow, break bad habits, and will bring you through a process of healing and wholeness
- Ongoing access to the private Facebook group
- A whole lot of self-discovery
- Finding purpose
- Effective communication skills
- Creating boundaries with your time & with people
- Finding joy in the midst of struggle
- Goal setting
- How to connect with others
Next group will start in January 2018
What Past Participates Are Saying
The last 60 days have been filled with self discovery, acceptance, eye opening and heartbreak. (In a good way, brought light to an issue!) I cannot thank ALL of you ladies enough for being supportive and non-judgmental. I am my own worst critic and beat myself up. None of you judged me. You are all amazing strong and caring women! You saved my marriage.
Yes, I am a husband who signed up his wife for Meygan’s mentor group. To tell you how much change I have seen in her would take me hours, maybe even days. She’s a different person now. She forgives, she’s happy, she smiles so beautifully, she wakes up each morning looking for the good in others and in me. I have always loved my wife, but now, I respect her. Husbands, if you want to encourage your wife, surprise her and sign her up. My wife says it’s the best gift I’ve ever given her.
I am amazed at the amount of grace, understanding, forgiveness, and patience I’ve had with my husband this past month! Before A Beautiful Mess, I would usually be ready to forgive him within about two to three days of an incident or slip up. This month though? I’ve forgiven him the moment he’s shared with me.
I am sure that this is a direct result of the investing I’m doing here in A Beautiful Mess. The coolest part though is the fact that I wasn’t working on my husband or even my relationship with him. I haven’t even been concentrating on forgiveness with others! I have been working on myself, identifying my emotions, learning about the connections from my past that cause triggers, and pursuing healing from hurts and insecurities… I’ve actually been seeking forgiveness for myself. I’m just really glad to see such a positive shift. I was actually reflecting on forgiveness today, journaling about how I need to be less prideful (‘I’m right, you’re wrong’ thoughts) and more forgiving to better my communication and relationships. And that’s when I realized how much less prideful I’ve been with my husband in this time. It’s beautiful. It’s true: if you want a better marriage, make a better you.
I personally want to thank you for all you did for me. You changed my life, and I will never forget you for that. I am now prepared to finally process and work on those situations and feeling that I have uncovered and stuffed throughout my life… and that is 40 years of stuffing! I have a lot of stuff to work on, but I feel confident now knowing where to start and the direction I need to go. I would never be where I am today without you & A Beautiful Mess, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you!
A little About Me
I am a woman on a mission! I spent so many years feeling insecure and on auto-pilot and it almost destroyed me. I have been a life and marriage coach for over 4 years now and I love getting to help people heal, find purpose, and balance in their lives. I believe that we all need a safe place to share our struggles and celebrate our successes, especially with other women who are looking for the same thing. When you feel safe, you can learn skills and live your life to the fullest. When I’m not mentoring women and marriages, you can find me at the beach with my hubby and two kids. I also love desserts, spa days, dance parties, watching I Love Lucy ( I know every episode by heart!) and playing board games.