If you follow us on social media, you know that we are a loud and outgoing couple who are always looking for the next adventure.
I think it’s extremely important for couples to dream together and create goals for their future. It helps build security and trust in the marriage. So we have this ever evolving bucket list we created years ago and as we think of things, we just add them to the list. If you’re looking for new adventures with your mate, here is some inspiration for you.
Casey & Meygan’s bucket list!
- Plan a trip to Europe for Meygan’s 40th birthday
- Have a tech free week
- Go to a rodeo in Texas
- Walk the Camino De Compostela (google it!)
- Take a cooking class at the junior college
- Help build a school in Uganda
- Sing Karaoke together at a dive bar
- Go skinny dipping
- Play hide and go seek in Ikea
- Live with the Amish for a month
- Buy a standard poodle and name her Frenchy
- Meet Brene Brown
- Write a book on how to have a thriving marriage while parenting
- Get on the Price is Right
- See a broadway musical in New York City
- Learn how to play golf
- Go on an African safari
- Stay at an all inclusive resort with a swim up bar