Join small groups of women for a 60-day journey that will transform the way you look at yourself and how you navigate relationships. You will have two dedicated life coaches encouraging you, challenging you and supporting you the entire course and you’ll be able to find hope, healing and happiness once again.
Who is A Beautiful Mess for?
- Women who are ready for change and need the accountability to make it happen
- Women who want a safe place to share their struggles and successes
- Women who want to join other women who will support and not compete with you
- Women who want to break bad habits, heal past wounds, and find balance in their life
- Women who are ready to go on a journey of self discovery and find purpose in their life
- Access to a private Facebook page (yes, you must have Facebook in order to join the group)
- Hosted by two life coaches/mentors who will guide you through A Beautiful Mess
- 1 teaching session per week with Meygan, co-founder of Marriage365, on specific topics (all sessions are recorded so you can watch anytime on any device)
- 4 Q&A’s where your life coach answers your specific questions
- Weekly journal worksheets that will help you grow, break bad habits, and will bring you through a process of healing and wholeness
- Ongoing access to the private Facebook group
- A whole lot of self-discovery
- Finding purpose
- Effective communication skills
- Creating boundaries with your time & with people
- Finding joy in the midst of struggle
- Goal setting
- How to connect with others
Join our Interest List & be notified when registration opens:
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
The last 60 days have been filled with self discovery, acceptance, eye opening and heartbreak. (In a good way, brought light to an issue!) I cannot thank ALL of you ladies enough for being supportive and non-judgmental. I am my own worst critic and beat myself up. None of you judged me. You are all amazing strong and caring women! You saved my marriage.
Yes, I am a husband who signed up his wife for Meygan’s mentor group. To tell you how much change I have seen in her would take me hours, maybe even days. She’s a different person now. She forgives, she’s happy, she smiles so beautifully, she wakes up each morning looking for the good in others and in me. I have always loved my wife, but now, I respect her. Husbands, if you want to encourage your wife, surprise her and sign her up. My wife says it’s the best gift I’ve ever given her.
I personally want to thank you for all you did for me. You changed my life, and I will never forget you for that. I am now prepared to finally process and work on those situations and feeling that I have uncovered and stuffed throughout my life… and that is 40 years of stuffing! I have a lot of stuff to work on, but I feel confident now knowing where to start and the direction I need to go. I would never be where I am today without you & A Beautiful Mess, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you!
Join Interest List
Meet The Team
Meygan Caston is the co-founder of Marriage365 and lives in Orange County California with her husband Casey and their two children. She loves the beach, dance parties, writing, spa days, and helping couples connect in their marriage. Her life long dream is to walk the Camino, have lunch with Brené Brown and get on The Price is Right.
Vanessa is the Program Director of A Beautiful Mess and is passionate about mentoring and coaching women as well as couples. She lives in Southern California with her husband of 15 years, her two boys, ages 11 and 9, and their cute Mini Aussiedoodle. Before life coaching, she was an elementary school teacher and then a stay-at-home mom for a few years. Vanessa loves spending quality time with her family and friends, going to the beach, teaching spin classes and enjoying life to the fullest!
Anna Collins lives in sunny Southern California with her husband and two children. She is passionate about her marriage, staying at home with her kids, writing, coffee, good conversation, and game night. Her life dream is to someday write a book and see it published.
Women’s mentor and marriage coach, Kristie Carpenter, aka The Blended Family Mom, is passionate about encouraging women in their roles as wives and moms – especially in blended families.
Kristie has authored two books and when she isn’t writing or coaching, you can probably find Kristie building something with power tools, planning her next landscape project, or hosting a wedding in her back yard!
Cathlene lives in sunny Southern California with her three kids and husband of 15 years. From moves, to separation, to parenting a child with autism, she has learned to be resilient, and is dedicated to helping other women through their unique journey.